Friday, June 27, 2008

The Big 2-0

That's right folks...these girls are leaving behind their teenage years and moving into their roles as "mature, young women" :D But with Megan still at school and Liz in Europe on their May birthdays, and me and Tara working on our July birthdays (see, we're already responsible!), we decided to set aside a weekend and celebrate them all together. Our fun weekend included all the essentials...Pizza, Presents, & Pinata, Cooking, Coloring, & Cheesecake...and lacking in fun alliteration we have swimming & movies (although I guess that could be classified as Pools & Cinema).



This weekend was just another reminder of how blessed I am. I have the greatest friends in the world, I honestly believe that. They know pretty much everything there is about me, yet they put up with me anyway. lol I'm sure I can drive them crazy, or there's times they want to tell me to shut up, but they listen anyway. They have been there for me when I needed them most, whether it was to calm me down or buy me a bunch of ice cream and let me sit and cry. I love them so much and I couldn't ask for a better group of Godly women to have supporting me.
Love you girls...Happy 20th and many more to come!!!

1 comment:

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

Happy almost 20th!
Yey for great, Godly girlfriends!
(make sure you keep in touch, it gets harder over the years)!